The implementation of more than 140 intralogistics projects in 114 Distribution Centers is the result of 20 years of cooperation between integrator and solutions provider, Europa Systems and Lidl, a leading food retailer in Germany and Europe.
Strong partnership, professional engineering and know-how
transfer are the key elements of this success story.
The Lidl, as part of the Schwarz Group, is one of the leading companies in the food retail industry in Germany and Europe. Lidl, headquartered in Germany currently operates over 12,000 stores and more than 200 distribution centers and logistics centers in 31 countries.
Due to its dynamic growth, Lidl faces the following challenges:
• High quality products at a very competitive price
• Always fresh products on the shelf
COOPERATION MODEL EUROPA SYSTEMS
- Operational excellence – Europa Systems strives to achievethe highest efficiency in operational processes in the area of professional engineering.
- Comprehensive services from a single supplier – Project implementation follows strictly defined processes,from A to Z.
- Dedicated project team The project is carried out by adedicated, fixed team of engineers and specialists: from the concept stage, through the definition and realization of the technical solution, to timely implementation and quality control.
BENEFITS ACHIEVED FROM COOPERATION WAREHOUSE AUTOMATION
• Comprehensive automation of the process
• Quality and control
• Increased efficiency
GREEN COMPANY – LIDL PROTECTS THE ENVIRONMENT
• Pre-cooling/buffering the thermal insulatedcontainers in the refrigerated area.
• Use of energy-efficient drives and LED lighting.
• Closed water circuits or reuse of wash water in ES Robo Wash & Dry systems.
• Reducing forklift traffic in the operational warehouse area.
• Eliminating manual activities.
• Eliminating the danger of slipping by dryingthe insulated containers in the humidity zone.
HIGH AVAILABILITY OF SYSTEMS
READ MORE - DOWNLOAD CASE STUDY ↓