The products sold via the store require special transport procedure and dedicated protection means. On the website of the store, in the tab BASKET, in order to visualise the related costs, their estimated value is provided. The final cost shall be confirmed after a prior arrangement with the forwarded, whereof the Client will be informed in the order confirmation sent by electronic means to the e-mail address indicated by the Client.
- The execution of an accepted order shall commence immediately after the payment is registered on the bank account of the EUROPA SYSTEMS store.
- In addition to the e-mail information about the status of the order placed, we offer you a possibility of tracking the shipment until it is sent in the client account (after logging in, in the tab "My Orders").
- Goods ordered in the online store shall be delivered by courier service selected by the Store to the address indicated in the order by the Client. Only the Store shall select the courier service, which is due to the properties and intended use of the goods offered, which require a special transport procedure and dedicated protection means. A representative of the courier company may call you, for example to determine the place of collection, therefore it is important to provide a correct telephone number.
- In the order form, please provide a mobile phone number – so that in the case of problems with delivery, the courier could inform you about an attempt at delivering the shipment.
- The Client can also collect the goods purchased in the ES’s headquarters.
- Orders placed in the online Store are executed in Poland.
- There is a possibility to sent goods purchased abroad upon prior, individual arrangement with the client upon the costs of transport and principles of shipment .
- Unloading from the vehicle and activities related thereto (carrying the products into an office, warehouse, removing packaging, assembly, etc.) are obligations of the goods' recipient.
Shipments made by us up to the amount of PLN 5000 are covered by insurance as part of the civil liability insurance of the forwarder. Civil liability of the forwarder is liability to the ordering party and third parties for losses resulting from the failure to perform or from undue performing of the forwarding agreement, borne by the forwarded in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
In order to fully secure the value of the goods, you can use additional insurance, recommended especially when shipping goods of higher value.
Do you have any questions? Call 00 48 91 579 03 72 or contact us using the contact form.