1. Data Controller – a controller of the personal data and the website www.europasystems.pl, www.europasystems.com, www.europasystems.de is Europa Systems Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, ul. Emilii Plater 53, 00-113 Warsaw; registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs managed by District Court for Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000518816, NIP 8531518455; contact details: +48 915-790-350; e-mail: email@example.com;
2. The Information Security Administrator functioning at Europa Systems Sp. z o.o. as of 25.05.2018 becomes a Data Protection Officer and can be reached by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
4. APSEM - The act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means;
5. Contact form – a service provided by electronic means, available at www.europasystems.pl, www.europasystems.com, www.europasystems.de, the subject of which is enabling users to send a message to Controller, or to request contact;
6. Newsletter – a service provided by electronic means the subject of which is delivering - upon a consent expressed by the user - of cyclic materials of marketing nature, promoting the activities of Data Controller;
7. Data Controller processes the personal data with the following purposes:
a. responding to your inquiries submitted through the Contact Form. The processing of personal data contained therein is necessary to provide the Contact Form service (pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter b) of GDPR);
b. securing any possible claims of Data Controller, if such claims arise, based on a legally justified interest of Data Controller consisting in defending from the claims of third persons or pursuing his claims (pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter F of GDPR);
c. marketing and promotion of products and services - on the condition of giving a consent (pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter a) of GDPR);
d. sending marketing information – on the condition of giving a consent (pursuant to art. 10 section 2 of APSEM and art. 6 section 1 letter a) of GDPR);
e. using telecommunication end devices for direct marketing purposes, on the condition of giving a consent (art. 172 of the July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law and art. 6 section 1 letter a) of GDPR);
f. submitting data in the "store registration form" exclusively for the purpose of performing the agreement (pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter b) of GDPR);
g. responding to your e-mail or phone inquiries (pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter b) of GDPR);
8. In connection with the processing of data for purposes indicated in section 7, your personal data may be transmitted to other recipients or categories of personal data recipients. The recipients of your personal data may include:
a. entities that process your personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, under a personal data processing agreement (processors).
9. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing indicated in section 7, i.e.:
a. for the purpose of section 7 a) and 7 g) the personal data will be processed until expiration of the agreement, and after that time - for a period, and in scope required by law; unless an agreement is executed, these data will be processed for the duration required by law;
b. for the purpose of section 7b), the personal data will be processed until lawful completion of a proceeding pertaining to claims related to performing an agreement between you and the Data Controller;
c. for the purpose of section 7c), the personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent for processing.
d. for the purpose of section 7d), the personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent for processing.
e. for the purpose of section 7e), the personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent for processing.
f. for the purpose of section 7 f), the personal data will be processed until expiration of the agreement, and after that time - for a period, and in scope required by law; unless an agreement is executed, these data will be processed for the duration required by law;
10. You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by the Data Controller:
a. right of access to the data content, pursuant to art. 15 GDPR - right to receiving a confirmation whether your personal data are processed, and if so, you are entitled to receive access to them, receive their copies, and to receive the following information: the purposes of their processing, categories of personal data, information on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data were, or will be disclosed, the retention period or the criteria of its determination, information on your rights relating to the processing of your personal data, on a possibility of lodging a complaint with a supervisory body, on the source of acquiring the personal data, if they had not been acquired directly from you, and on profiling and automated decision-making;
b. right to correct the data in accordance with art. 16 GDPR - if you receive information that the personal data processed by the Data Controller are inaccurate, invalid or incomplete, you have the right to demand their immediate correction or supplementation;
c. right to delete the data pursuant to art. 17 of GDPR, and - if you granted a consent for the processing of personal data, the deletion request will have the same effect as consent withdrawal;
d. right to restrict the processing of data, according to art. 18 GDPR - to demand ceasing their processing, save for their retention, in the cases when:
a) you question the accuracy of personal data - for a period enabling the Data Controller to verify their correctness;
b) you question the lawfulness of personal data processing by the Data Controller;
c) the Data Controller does not require these data anymore, but they will be required by you to determine, seek, or defend from his claims;
d) you objected against the processing - until the Data Controller decides on the justifiability of such objection;
e. right to object towards the data processing, pursuant to art. 21 of GDPR;
f. right to transmit the data pursuant to art. 20 of GDPR - to receive them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if their processing is performed based on your consent, or to demand transmitting these data to another controller indicated by you.
11. In the case when the data processing is carried out based on your consent to personal data processing, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, without any effect on the lawfulness of the processing which had been performed until such withdrawal.
12. The Data Controller declares that he shall not transmit the entrusted personal data outside of the territory of European Union, unless he receives a written consent from the data subject and ensures the fulfilment of all the duties resulting from GDPR in relation to the transmitting of personal data to third states.
13. The Data Controller declares that he does not use any profiling mechanisms in the course of the processing.
14. Should you believe that the processing of your personal data by the entities set out in section 7 violates the provisions of GDPR, you have to right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
15. Where the processing of your personal data will be performed in order to conclude an agreement or take actions at a request of the data subject prior to the concluding of the agreement, the providing of data by you is a precondition for concluding said agreement. The providing of data is voluntary, although failing to provide these data will prevent executing and performing the agreement;
16. In order to resign from the receiving of marketing and/or commercial information, click the "Sign off" button located at the bottom of the e-mail message containing any content of marketing or commercial nature, or send an e-mail to Personal Data Inspector of the need of exercising the rights mentioned in section 10.
17. In order to exercise your rights mentioned in section 10, or for any doubts relating to the processing of your data, contact the Data Controller to the addresses specified in section 1.
18. Google Analytics
Our Internet site uses Google Analytics, a tool for analyzing traffic statistics of our website, which the tool is a property of Google Inc. For that purpose, we use Google Analytics, which are text files stored on your computer that enable us to analyze the way you use our website. Any information obtained through cookies (including your IP address) are stored on a Google server located in the USA. Google analyzes these data in order to determine the way users use our website, and to prepare statistical reports for Europa Systems, and to provide additional services concerning the website and the way the Internet is used. Neither Google nor the Data Controller will in any case combine your IP with other data. You may disable the receiving of cookies by adjusting your Internet browser settings. We must stress, however, that in such event you will not be able to use all the functionalities of our service. By using Europa Systems Sp. z o.o. website you consent to the analyzing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes defined herein.
Europa Systems Sp. z o.o. informs that in order to provide the website contents it uses a so-called cookies technology that consists in the storing of information or obtaining access to information already stored on end devices of the Website users for the following purposes:
a) Cookies technology is used in order to improve the quality of the website's functioning, and particularly:
• creating statistics of interest in specific content;
• personalizing the services provided with the use of the website;
• managing user sessions;
• authenticating the persons using the website,
• providing personalized advertisement content to the users
b) The user is able to individually change the terms on which the cookies technology is to be used by way of configuring the software installed on the telecommunications end device used by him, or by way of configuring the service.
Even though we do not combine the data acquired from cookies or your IP address with other data, it may happen that they will constitute personal data. In such an event, the processing of these personal data is carried out by the Controller in accordance with a legally justified purpose of the Data Controller, and such processing does not violate your rights and personal freedoms. You will also have the rights defined in section 10 hereof.